Why You Need During Production Inspection?Qualityloyal Inspection brings you the best inspection services in town. On request, our inspectors will travel to the site, conduct an audit and prepare the report by highlighting the key areas that require improvement.
During production inspections, our inspectors will look for:
- The actual production status as compared to the planned production status.
- Quality of the finished and semi-finished products.
- Quantity of the product and its rate of production.
- Conformity of the products to the customer requirements.
- Conformity of the products to the international manufacturing standards.
- Proper packaging, marking, and labeling of the products.
- Measurements, weights, and size of the products.
- Carton drop test (ASTM D5276)
- Functional testing of the products including resistance, hi-pot, and all other relevant testings.
- Adhesive testing (ASTM D3359-02)
If you want to take your business to the next level then you have to implement “the methodical during production inspections” services. Quality Loyal Inspections will offer you an in-depth during production inspection, with a detailed report that will help you rectify the problems in the supply chain.